Avocado is everywhere, on toast, in burritos on nachos and my personal favourite – on burgers.
I make a quick one avocado guacamole in a pestle and mortar, the perfect amount for about 4 people.
• 1 Large, Ripe Avocado
• 1 Red Chilli, Minced
• 5 Cherry Tomatoes, Diced
• Squeeze Lime or Lemon Juice
• Handful of Chopped Coriander
1. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado and pop into a pestle and mortar and mash
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined
3. Enjoy however you like your guac!